Values

Values

I wonder. I ponder
What values some in this world carry
Are

How much will you risk to instill them, how far
Could people go to
Live through their values

People have a tendency to switch from one value to the next
They tend to hex those that don't follow
Giving them a hard pill to swallow

I guess we are supposed to wallow
in misery if our values
aren't considerably matched
to others. We detach ourselves
from our loved ones if they love someone of a
different race or same form, families constantly torn
By ignorant non-tolerant beings
Their spirits are mean, cold, heartless
But regardless
I will stand by my values

They are:
Love
Equality
Trust
Honesty
Peace
Diversity
Justice
Harmony
Openness
Priority
Oneness
Positivity
Survival
Prosperity

If any of these values appoint to you, do what you have to do to stay true to your core values.
Your values should be for the greater good, which we as a community should
All fight for
Cause if we can't be good to each other, what are we here for?

Comments