Seven Questions Regarding Why I'm Single
I keep running different scenarios in my head. And all they seem to do is get me to think, 'What If"?
I have caused my own confusion because of my inability to give up on those who don't want to be saved or helped.
I find myself always thinking, asking myself
What if this person let go of what was hurting them?
What if they just let me help them and show true care and love to them?
But then I ask myself,
What if I don't give them what they need?
What if I fuck up somehow and destroy what I've built with them?
If I was allowed a chance to have the romance I crave, and I failed at it, what would I do?
How would that make me feel about love and romance in general? Would I even allow myself another chance for any sort of remedial romantic relationships?
Because, truth be told, allowing someone into my wavelength in a platonic fashion is depleting enough when situations go awry.
I'd be left high and severely dehydrated with any more depletion of my chakras.
Thoughts like this are the reasons why I remain on a solo mission. However, it doesn't change the desire for accompaniment. I know my tribe is out there, waiting to find me. And when the stars do align for such an occasion, I will receive them with open arms and a truly available heart.
Comments
Post a Comment