GRRRRRRR.........teeth grit

I feel like.....

I feel like....

I feel like....

Jumpin off a fuckin bridge sometimes! Even committing some sort of crime! 
Just to release some damn tension, sick of all this mention in the media of hate, stupidity, sick of thinking about  the fucked up shit that's been done to me. Why it happens, is beyond me

am I really too nice, do I have to really need to eat a slice of some reality pie or else I die???

Well shit!! Where the fuck is it?? Seems I can't even take a shit without dealing with some straight
bullshit!

Yeah I'm a lil brittle, what of it?? I have every right to be! I got this heavy ass monkey on my back not even trying to get the fuck back!

GRR fuckin A man, can someone give me the helping hand I need to be freed? Can someone plant the needed seed in me to grow and be able to feed a fetus? Is that so damn hard to ask for?

But yet we have some whores out here fuckin up with their legs up getting knocked up and I get stuck not having that kind of luck. REALLY???? WHAT THE FUCK!

I wanna hit something, somebody, do some damage to a deserving body.
Yeah this is anger, which I am no stranger to.

It just takes a lot to bring it out of me..so..sorry



(shrugs)

Comments

Popular Posts