Frustrations
All I want, All I need, All I crave is you
Sick of being denied by you to the point of not knowing what to do next.
Sex on my mind more times than I can find the time to count. I think of mounting you, mounting him, her, them!
Don't know when I'm gonna finally get in but I'm needing it bad
I deserve to feel wanted and loved and to be given the opportunity to make love. As much as I love the treasures that give me self-pleasure, it's not what I want. I want human interaction to be the cause of my sexual satisfaction.
Fantasies, running through and through but no one to live them through. Not fair. It shouldn't be so bad that I grit my teeth, needing ice chips put on my clit, oh shit I just might like it! Or something cold just to eliminate the heat from my body my pussy throbbing on a daily. It's pissing me off. This frustration needs to be resolved immediately or insanity is the ending
Ridiculous is what this is. I can't even get a kiss without your constant dismiss.
Guess I gotta play this game in order to finally tame this inner beast of lust that needs to bust.
THIS FUCKING SUCKS!
Sick of being denied by you to the point of not knowing what to do next.
Sex on my mind more times than I can find the time to count. I think of mounting you, mounting him, her, them!
Don't know when I'm gonna finally get in but I'm needing it bad
I deserve to feel wanted and loved and to be given the opportunity to make love. As much as I love the treasures that give me self-pleasure, it's not what I want. I want human interaction to be the cause of my sexual satisfaction.
Fantasies, running through and through but no one to live them through. Not fair. It shouldn't be so bad that I grit my teeth, needing ice chips put on my clit, oh shit I just might like it! Or something cold just to eliminate the heat from my body my pussy throbbing on a daily. It's pissing me off. This frustration needs to be resolved immediately or insanity is the ending
Ridiculous is what this is. I can't even get a kiss without your constant dismiss.
Guess I gotta play this game in order to finally tame this inner beast of lust that needs to bust.
THIS FUCKING SUCKS!
Comments
Post a Comment