Darkness
I sit in this all black room, feeling entombed.
In pain, strained, stressed, repressed, depressed, obsessed with the inept.
Here I am..unkept, disheveled to a whole other level. Not sure what my next move is. All I can say is, I'm stupid as hell. Only time will tell when I'm sent packing.
I left my soul for the taking..and taken it was. Who am I kidding, I'm fucked. I got sucked in and now my time is wearing thin..before someone else moves in.
I can see it in that face, "space" will be needed again, and again..and again I will be broken, into pieces so my thesis is this..
Buy my time til it's time for me to "move out". I'll be dried out, after all I've done and continue to do, and there will be a 'shoe' in my ass once the "situation" passes. So what I gotta do is prepare, prepare, PREPARE!!
Mentally, physically, emotionally. For the day when the abandonment happens to me. After that, it's over for me. My functionality will be non-existent but only or a moment, cause NO ONE will stop me from being free and maintaining my positivity.
So darkness is how I feel now, but the light will show me the way out from the negative leeches feeding off me. I will dig myself free from this dark scenery, this hole will not eat me alive....
To death
In pain, strained, stressed, repressed, depressed, obsessed with the inept.
Here I am..unkept, disheveled to a whole other level. Not sure what my next move is. All I can say is, I'm stupid as hell. Only time will tell when I'm sent packing.
I left my soul for the taking..and taken it was. Who am I kidding, I'm fucked. I got sucked in and now my time is wearing thin..before someone else moves in.
I can see it in that face, "space" will be needed again, and again..and again I will be broken, into pieces so my thesis is this..
Buy my time til it's time for me to "move out". I'll be dried out, after all I've done and continue to do, and there will be a 'shoe' in my ass once the "situation" passes. So what I gotta do is prepare, prepare, PREPARE!!
Mentally, physically, emotionally. For the day when the abandonment happens to me. After that, it's over for me. My functionality will be non-existent but only or a moment, cause NO ONE will stop me from being free and maintaining my positivity.
So darkness is how I feel now, but the light will show me the way out from the negative leeches feeding off me. I will dig myself free from this dark scenery, this hole will not eat me alive....
To death
Comments
Post a Comment