?????
What's going on with me?
How do I keep having these fantasies of someone who's not attracted to my anatomy?
He switches his hips like one of the baddest chicks. He's attracted to the dick.
But yet, I get increasingly wet as I see his pics, both in drag and out, and I just can't seem to resist nor dismiss my sexually liberated mind. I find myself dreaming he would take hold of me and then I'd be whatever he wanted me to be.
Man I have no clue what' wrong with me. Maybe nothing is. Hell I had to get the business one way or another . Horny as shit to the point of sickness. Weakness approaching me. Why is this homosexual man invading my mind? I can't find the answer. I feel like I'm trapped in my own fantasy.
Fantasies should be enjoying not annoying. But this man, who likes men, turns me on. I don't know how to react. I wish to act upon it but there's no chance of it. Our orientations do not allow it.
I just gotta get over it
(shrugs)
How do I keep having these fantasies of someone who's not attracted to my anatomy?
He switches his hips like one of the baddest chicks. He's attracted to the dick.
But yet, I get increasingly wet as I see his pics, both in drag and out, and I just can't seem to resist nor dismiss my sexually liberated mind. I find myself dreaming he would take hold of me and then I'd be whatever he wanted me to be.
Man I have no clue what' wrong with me. Maybe nothing is. Hell I had to get the business one way or another . Horny as shit to the point of sickness. Weakness approaching me. Why is this homosexual man invading my mind? I can't find the answer. I feel like I'm trapped in my own fantasy.
Fantasies should be enjoying not annoying. But this man, who likes men, turns me on. I don't know how to react. I wish to act upon it but there's no chance of it. Our orientations do not allow it.
I just gotta get over it
(shrugs)
Comments
Post a Comment