Burn
Burn-do my eyes from the constant flow of streams of tears
Burn-does my heart from the many, many years
of torment, torture that it has endured.
I am fortunate to still be alive and thrive. But I barely survive.
Body weakening, insanity seems to be surfacing. Brain is about to burst into flames for the same actions that keep affecting, infecting it. Over and over again
How much longer can I maintain? Maintain this brain, constantly suffering from migraines, headaches, even my heart aches daily, body shakes as anxiety and panic become manic
I am frantic as the flames take over my heart, my brain, my body. Fire rising within me.
It's like the pits of hell are within me! Feel like I'm paying for everyone's sins, including my own.
I've already owned up to my end of the bargain, why is the burn happening again??
Higher Powers please help me. Save me
Please pull me from the pits of hell that seem to permanently dwell within my weakening body. Please take me from the fire so it will not have the desire to keep....
Burning
Burn-does my heart from the many, many years
of torment, torture that it has endured.
I am fortunate to still be alive and thrive. But I barely survive.
Body weakening, insanity seems to be surfacing. Brain is about to burst into flames for the same actions that keep affecting, infecting it. Over and over again
How much longer can I maintain? Maintain this brain, constantly suffering from migraines, headaches, even my heart aches daily, body shakes as anxiety and panic become manic
I am frantic as the flames take over my heart, my brain, my body. Fire rising within me.
It's like the pits of hell are within me! Feel like I'm paying for everyone's sins, including my own.
I've already owned up to my end of the bargain, why is the burn happening again??
Higher Powers please help me. Save me
Please pull me from the pits of hell that seem to permanently dwell within my weakening body. Please take me from the fire so it will not have the desire to keep....
Burning
Comments
Post a Comment