Skull & Crossbones

As I watch and hear about those batting this epidemic, it sick-ens me

I want this wretched disease to be

Elimated
Terminated
Those affected to be vindicated, alleviated and liberated

This serrated knife that cuts deep into our souls...is well known as cancer. More than just a zodiac sign.

It defines the plague that takes away those that you love dearly. Clearly cancer is becoming as common as AIDS. It sneaks and slithers its way into us by way of doctoral errors, causing sheer terror, exposure to chemicals, making fighting the battle almost indefensible, hormones that cause our food and bodies to become vastly overgrown, the "upgrades" of technology and "enhancements" of biology. These are just some of the snakes that bite us with the cancer disease.
Cancer is spreading wildly and it needs to be defeated indefinitely.

Our daily lives, affected so heavily as cancer takes our lives, slowly but surely.

Cancer, you surely know how to destroy those so undeserving of suffering.

For those that survive, you are warriors who keep fighting the good fight!

For those that lost the battle, you are warriors who are now in the light which sparkles and lights the sky, as you are in Heaven with the Most High. He has given you your pretty wings so that you can now fly. Our dearest angels, both on earth and in the sky.

To Gina Galando, Bobbie Lamere, Stacy's Grams, My great grandmother Marguerite, Benjamin Shaw, Jennifer Morris, and my MOTHER and to all of those who are fighting the battle and have either won, or lost. You are forever angel warriors.. You are loved, cherished and will never perish.


Comments

  1. This is proof as to how special, creative, intelligent, compassionate, benevolent, and POWERFUL you are! You truly amaze me! What you may feel you lack in certain areas of yourself, you make up for with your words and GENIUS! I'm proud to call you my sister! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg sis I wanna.cry. I'm proud to call you my sis. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts