Pit
Barely eating
Rarely sleeping
As you keep creeping around with those thirsty bloodhounds. Bowing down to them yet turning your drug sniffing nose up at me.
I feel bound, gagged, my throat is being choked by the disloyalty of your soul. Your whole
persona eats away at me like a piranha. Predatory behavior always seems to be your prerogative.
This depressive obsessive repressed regressing entity needs to be laid to rest. I need to
invest in the resurrection of the progression of a spirit that was once whole, instead of what is left, now being filled with bullet holes
They take aim at me, point the weapon toward me, bang bang, they hit me but yet I get up
after every hit, but I see red liquid gushing from me..
Oh shit, Im bleeding..all of my good qualities are seeping...out of my body..I'm losing my grip on my life.. I'm slipping away
God help me, to survive another tragedy. Please help me fight these evil demons inside me
The demons that want me to constantly be on medication, the demons that want me in consistent sedation, the demons that want me to suffer from continual humiliation.
I need a new initiation, a cleansing rehabilitation.
Time to rebuild the life skills I once had, time to get rid of the bad blood and let the new flood of good blood sink through and become a part of me. To revive me. And as my soul survives the attempted murder of my authenticity, by the hand of the Divine, the Most High, I feel my blood returning, the purity of it rebuilding
From the deepest pit of Hell I will fly
Rarely sleeping
As you keep creeping around with those thirsty bloodhounds. Bowing down to them yet turning your drug sniffing nose up at me.
I feel bound, gagged, my throat is being choked by the disloyalty of your soul. Your whole
persona eats away at me like a piranha. Predatory behavior always seems to be your prerogative.
This depressive obsessive repressed regressing entity needs to be laid to rest. I need to
invest in the resurrection of the progression of a spirit that was once whole, instead of what is left, now being filled with bullet holes
They take aim at me, point the weapon toward me, bang bang, they hit me but yet I get up
after every hit, but I see red liquid gushing from me..
Oh shit, Im bleeding..all of my good qualities are seeping...out of my body..I'm losing my grip on my life.. I'm slipping away
God help me, to survive another tragedy. Please help me fight these evil demons inside me
The demons that want me to constantly be on medication, the demons that want me in consistent sedation, the demons that want me to suffer from continual humiliation.
I need a new initiation, a cleansing rehabilitation.
Time to rebuild the life skills I once had, time to get rid of the bad blood and let the new flood of good blood sink through and become a part of me. To revive me. And as my soul survives the attempted murder of my authenticity, by the hand of the Divine, the Most High, I feel my blood returning, the purity of it rebuilding
From the deepest pit of Hell I will fly
Comments
Post a Comment