The reasons I breathe (do not put this in the book)

I breathe because God blesses me with each day I am able to wake

I breathe because I have wonderful family and friends who appreciate me

I breathe because someone who will always be in my heart, but is no longer my partner allowed me to be a mother to her two beautiful children...and they are my children

My princess Janaea-smart, sassy, classy, athletic. Lets no one  pick on the "little guy". She is not shy and her limit is way past the sky. My mamacita

My prince Michael-smart, sweet, quick on his feet. He will give anyone the shirt off his back so they're not sad. My papa

I do not care if they are not my blood. These kids, I'd die for. I sure would. No question.

They are my lifelong lesson on how to be a good mother and they will be in my heart forever. And I will FOREVER be their mother!

Mommy#2

Comments

Popular Posts