Mistakes

Mistakes

Everybody makes them, no one can refrain from them, nor fake them.

Why forever berate those who make them? Especially if it's something that's not harming themselves or others, simple mistakes..happen daily.

Don't let anyone's mistakes dictate the future of your state, or who your mate should be. You will never know who holds that key if you let those mistakes continually take heed...so let me mention..

For us all to give those imperfect people a chance for redemption...as those mistakes make us, but don't define, who we are and they teach us who we shouldn't aim to be.

I know that my mistakes did that for me...as I continue to be the me that I am supposed to be, mistakenly, I became someone I wasn't meant to be for far too long.

Now I am stronger than ever and will continue to get better. I've been over that life! That pain and strife that made my life unbearable is no longer available to resurface.

I now face myself, in the mirror, with my evolving figure....

And I let myself know that...I love myself...I am worth love and always will be worthy of those who deserve the presence of me.

and with God, Goddess, Mother Earth and our ancestors' help, the evil I endured will never again be able to deliver to my doorstep, it will be swept away with the rest of the dirty deeds of those who feed off people like me.

 They will continue to guide me right where I'm supposed to be!

Comments

Popular Posts