Freestyle Poem-off the dome
Freestyle short poem off the dome...
One thing that I have to make known..
is that I am and have been officially in Lady Red mode!!!!
There are some changes to this Lady Red, but none-the-less I'm still ruthl-ess.
Not heart-less but gives no f**ks about bullshit and rachet-ness.
Been chewed up, spit out, cause LadyRed wasn't trying to come out no more,
she stayed hidden in my inner core,
waiting for the time to settle the score and take over...
and now it's that time, continuing the grind time,
but now it's all about takin care of what's deep within,
recognizing the beauty of my ooowwwnn skin...
not worried the outsiders who look in.
Lookin within this Creole vixen is a muthaf**kin privi-lege.
Accept that knowledge and we all good..as I walk past, my Creole haze causes a daze and amaze-ment but I ain't nobody's entertainment..no need to be, take heed, I rep only me!
LadyRed in the building, startin over as she takin over and all I can say is...
WATCH OUT!
is that I am and have been officially in Lady Red mode!!!!
There are some changes to this Lady Red, but none-the-less I'm still ruthl-ess.
Not heart-less but gives no f**ks about bullshit and rachet-ness.
Been chewed up, spit out, cause LadyRed wasn't trying to come out no more,
she stayed hidden in my inner core,
waiting for the time to settle the score and take over...
and now it's that time, continuing the grind time,
but now it's all about takin care of what's deep within,
recognizing the beauty of my ooowwwnn skin...
not worried the outsiders who look in.
Lookin within this Creole vixen is a muthaf**kin privi-lege.
Accept that knowledge and we all good..as I walk past, my Creole haze causes a daze and amaze-ment but I ain't nobody's entertainment..no need to be, take heed, I rep only me!
LadyRed in the building, startin over as she takin over and all I can say is...
WATCH OUT!
Comments
Post a Comment