No ownership
I do what I want, I say what I want
No apologies
I belong to nobody
Don't act like you own me cause you shown me
A lil attention
Let me mention
I deserve good, real intentions
Don't be coy with me, don't toy with me
I am not here to entertain you
My purpose is not to serve you
I do what I do cause I want to
Not cause I'm under some voodoo
Don't get it twisted boo
I'm not sprung on you
I can drop you in an instant
With no hesitant thought
Cause the time is now
For me to be how
I'm supposed to be
I'm the QUEEN that God created me to be
The Queen that my momma raised me to be
Keep playin with me..and you will see what lies ahead
When you try to mess with Lady Red
I wish no negativity cause that's not how my Lord wants
me to be
He takes care of me and all that burdens me
Every event is a life lesson
And will always be until my time on Earth ends
But....until then, If you aren't really down for me and try to abuse my loyalty,
DON'T FUCK WITH ME!
DONE SON!
No apologies
I belong to nobody
Don't act like you own me cause you shown me
A lil attention
Let me mention
I deserve good, real intentions
Don't be coy with me, don't toy with me
I am not here to entertain you
My purpose is not to serve you
I do what I do cause I want to
Not cause I'm under some voodoo
Don't get it twisted boo
I'm not sprung on you
I can drop you in an instant
With no hesitant thought
Cause the time is now
For me to be how
I'm supposed to be
I'm the QUEEN that God created me to be
The Queen that my momma raised me to be
Keep playin with me..and you will see what lies ahead
When you try to mess with Lady Red
I wish no negativity cause that's not how my Lord wants
me to be
He takes care of me and all that burdens me
Every event is a life lesson
And will always be until my time on Earth ends
But....until then, If you aren't really down for me and try to abuse my loyalty,
DON'T FUCK WITH ME!
DONE SON!
Comments
Post a Comment