Queen on Deck..Hi Haters!
Freestyle
What do I say to the haters?
I say, you should be thanking me. Cause hating on me keeps you gainfully employed
It fills the void in your little lives lol, but I know you secretly fantasize..cause I have class and grace and I have no time to waste.
Yep....not to mention.... I'm cute in the face, thick in the waist, and my punany will passionately, sensually embrace a worthy face with no haste. Once this nectar is tasted, The continual thirst for it can never be sedated..haha... Don't hate, or wait..Keep hating, remember that's your job. I know you discreetly wanna "slob" this queen, but you need to be screened before anything.... goes...down..
Don't get it twisted...I wear the crown of a Creole Black queen proudly...causing many to Kneel at my feet just to TRY to get a taste of the sweet between my knees. My mental and oral scheme with the flow of my poetry cause many to flee to me, but only a worthy being can touch me.
As those unworthy consistently plead and beg...
LADY RED, MISS LADY RED
PLEASE, I NEED THAT HEAD GAME
I'M GOIN INSANE! Your mental and oral scheme turns me into a fiend..I need your cream...
Please let us taste the essence of you, that comes from inside you..
Your nectar is of the highest possible value
PRICELESS
FLAWLESS
Well that's cause I practice CLEANLINESS cause I'm a GODDESS. And I continually progress...
So don't stress haters
You will always be gainfully employed..
Oh and your secret desire to get a hand on this queen is safe with me 😉
I say, you should be thanking me. Cause hating on me keeps you gainfully employed
It fills the void in your little lives lol, but I know you secretly fantasize..cause I have class and grace and I have no time to waste.
Yep....not to mention.... I'm cute in the face, thick in the waist, and my punany will passionately, sensually embrace a worthy face with no haste. Once this nectar is tasted, The continual thirst for it can never be sedated..haha... Don't hate, or wait..Keep hating, remember that's your job. I know you discreetly wanna "slob" this queen, but you need to be screened before anything.... goes...down..
Don't get it twisted...I wear the crown of a Creole Black queen proudly...causing many to Kneel at my feet just to TRY to get a taste of the sweet between my knees. My mental and oral scheme with the flow of my poetry cause many to flee to me, but only a worthy being can touch me.
As those unworthy consistently plead and beg...
LADY RED, MISS LADY RED
PLEASE, I NEED THAT HEAD GAME
I'M GOIN INSANE! Your mental and oral scheme turns me into a fiend..I need your cream...
Please let us taste the essence of you, that comes from inside you..
Your nectar is of the highest possible value
PRICELESS
FLAWLESS
Well that's cause I practice CLEANLINESS cause I'm a GODDESS. And I continually progress...
So don't stress haters
You will always be gainfully employed..
Oh and your secret desire to get a hand on this queen is safe with me 😉
Comments
Post a Comment