Stepping Stone Agendas (attitudes)

Empty promise after empty promise
Sounds like a meaningless song on repeat, skipping like a broken record.

"I give you my word" yet no words or actions honor that statement.
Those "words" cease to ever exist.
"I got u, I'm here for you, don't even trip"
Haha!
That's as useful as a weapon without any bullets in the clip.
There's absolutely no purpose for it.

They say they will do and be there for you, only to get what they want or need from you. When it's all through or you can't do what they're used to asking of you, it's as if they don't even remember you.

It's funny how, when someone needs you, you're there right then and right now. But when it's time for them to try to pull through for you, like they "said" they would do,  they disappear somehow. In the wind, like a sandstorm. Leaving those they promised to, acted like they cared so true, sitting there...torn..piece by piece.

To those who constantly "need" and continually feed, they need to remember never to surrender to their gluttony of one's generosity. You never know what monstrosities the giver may face. Because your face, your presence, your voice isn't there for them when they are in need. Like you said it would be...

Take heed, for once. And try to take in even an ounce of one empath's despair, one giver's pain. The disdain they feel from the constant disappointment, yet they maintain positive attitudes and love for you. The taker. The faker. The bullshit maker.

So before you decide to stuff yourself with the support of those who seek to see you thrive, look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself..."how do I survive, knowing that I lied, fulIy aware that I put on a show, intentionally sold an unattainable dream, ravenously went to extremes to scheme this giving soul out of all of their glow"?

How do you???

Comments

Popular Posts