An Angel at Peace

We met, through Myspace, when I was about 20 or 21. And from then on, I knew Id know you forever. In both positive and negative instances, we always loved each other. And oddly, the last conversation we had was in November 2021. I fell off the face of the planet and lost touch with you and I can't and won't apologize for that because you knew my circumstances and understood them..A year and some change later, you're no longer on this Mother Earth. And now I, along with thousands of others, have to deal with the fact that someone as beautiful as you will no longer grace these streets with her pretty lil feet anymore. Instead, she gets to fly with her Sparkly Wings. I know you used to love sparkle lol. We were both glitter freaks LOL.Cakes and Pies, cakes and pies! That saying will have a more special meaning from now on.

There's so many things I wish I had done, had said, I wish I had the ability to come see you when we last spoke. But you know why I couldn't, and you were so patient and understanding about it all. You dealt with so much anguish, so much pain. And the only thing you ever wanted and deserved was genuine love! No matter how this fucked up world treated you...God genuinely loves you and will now show you like only God can...as you are now in God's arms, you can watch over your babies and guide them with no limitations..you don't have to fight anymore. In spite of how you won, You won the battle of finding and receiving peace. I only wish you had found it while you still graced this Earth and not have to have it in the end of your physical life. It's so cliché to say this, but it fits. You were too fucking beautiful for this cesspool of society! 
I knew you as Stacy, but I know you changed your name to your middle name permanently..so..

To Stacy Naomi, I love you mamas! I always have and I always will! I'll never forget you!

Comments

Popular Posts