Vent
A lil vent...I don't chase people. You either take all of me or get none of me. You cross me, I can ignore your existence completely and give you the finger with the sweetest smile...Yet I am not heartless. I'm actually the opposite..If you're important to me, you will know it. Just because I may not talk to someone important to me every day doesn't mean I don't care. Life happens! Doesn't mean I forgot who you are or what you mean to me...but also, do not play me for a sucka. I'm one of the nicest caring and loyal people you could ever meet... a rare Capricorn..but don't insult my intelligence. I'm far from stupid and just because I give compliments and props doesn't mean I want you or anything you have!! I don't covet!!! That's just me! It's my nature. We have enough hate and negativity in this world so spreading love should be vital!!!
My point is...I'm hungry 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤷♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Comments
Post a Comment