Earth Signs Aligned

You entered my life at such a tumultuous time. And it has been the same for you. At first, our energy was platonically honored and embraced. Yet, we have seemed to reach an alternate state of mind. Although we are a state apart, our hearts appear to be on the same wavelength. 

I can't wait to get to know you even better than I already do!


You are original, one of a kind. Just the way I like my partners! Dancing to the beat of your own drum. I am proud of who you are and where your journey is taking you. I know we aren't officially bonded, but I see you being my Baby Girl for a looong time. At least forever! 

Us building our tribe together, is constantly running through my mind and I am so excited to ride this wave with you. Your spirit, your soul, your mind....is practically akin to mine! 

Us Capricorns...I tell ya!

That smile...takes my breath awayyy. I love the way you live so unapologetically!

Your musicality is respected to the highest degree. I'm literally inspired by you. 

As long as I am breathing, you will be breathing...

Beautiful One

Comments

Popular Posts