New Found WTF?
In spite of the manipulation experienced from a new soul I encountered, I find myself...here.
Learning more about myself. Evolving. Asking the questions as to who I am, my attractions and my desires.
Why the fucking fuck am I so obsessed with the energy of this phenomenal human being? Their fluid energy weakens my knees, although I'd likely never have a chance in hell with them. They're not into my physical appearances. They prefer more masculine looks. My masculine energy is mostly on the inside, and I don't plan to change that permanently. I'm merely a NonBinary Deity Daddi hehe.
My mind, is in constant rotation with multiple scenarios and fantasies about this human being.
I really can't stand how much I can feel for a person, especially one who doesn't even know I'm alive.
And again with the zodiac! Why do I keep magnetizing to signs that I'm NOT COMPATIBLE WITH??
How frustrating!
Every time I find myself attracted to someone, we always have major commonalities. And it seems that it doesn't matter how they identify on the gender spectrum. Another piece has been discovered to the infinite puzzle of who I am.
So, I thank all who I have found and am finding attractions to. As you have helped me in discovering another milestone in my life journey.
All in all, I have discovered that my orientation has made some significant changes, along with my gender identity. I can officially confirm that...
I AM A NONBINARY QUEER!
Comments
Post a Comment