Reasons my life has meaning.

As I rise each day, I thank You God, Goddess, Mother Earth and our Ancestors. Every Day the glory belongs to you all.

My Self, it has taken me a long time to finally thank myself for all I have been through and continue to dig myself up through the ashes as the phoenix, grow and blossom through the mud, as the lotus, and force my way through the concrete, as one of the rarest roses.

My nephews, mean the absolute world to me! I'm so proud to be their auntie!

My brother, the apple of our eye, the lifelong gift of constant education and patience. 

My mommy, so strong, so beautiful, so wonderful and takes no bull!

My sissy, my half, my twin. Shared the womb we were carried in.

My family,ALL OF MY FAMILY!!

I love you all!

My joys come from the love I receive from you

The accomplishments I achieve are strengthened by the immense support from all of you!

I wouldn't be ME without ANY OF YOU!!!


Comments

Popular Posts