Cloudy

Looking to Heaven
I sometimes wonder when

It's my time. Will the sun shine
when I go?

Will rain fall, or even the snow?
I wonder

What my soul will encounter when I meet my maker?

The taker of my body and mind will find all of my inner thoughts, my actions, my secrets.
Iss it possible I may be ejected from the pearly gates, rejected from the skies for my mistakes?

Life to Death, no one wants to speak of or face the latter but none of that matters because it's in the hands of our Creator and up to nature. Life has a timeline, some longer than others and that seems to be fine with others

But not for me. Death scares me. When it faces me I want to run as fast I can! But when the man upstairs decides to take me there, to the cloudy skies, it defines where I am sent eventually. As of now, Hell is bound for me. I don't want it to be, but I don't see how I can fix what is me.

I feel the clarity of the skies on my skin yet the burning fire proves a strong scent.

I realize that I am..

Hellbound but Heaven sent

Comments

Popular Posts