Moving Day
Today..time to pack, get this monkey off my back. NO more backlash or backstabs
NO more jabs at my soul and heart. No more ripping me apart. Limb from Limb to the point where I am skin and bone, only heart exposed, beating slowly as you knowingly let it bleed out til it's dry til I die-inside.
Go ahead to the boring life you had with the one who hurt you, deserted you. Cause I'm done being hurt and confused by you. Sorry excuse
As I gather my things I kiss the beautiful kids with tears in my eyes, and in their eyes I finally say
Goodbye
NO more jabs at my soul and heart. No more ripping me apart. Limb from Limb to the point where I am skin and bone, only heart exposed, beating slowly as you knowingly let it bleed out til it's dry til I die-inside.
Go ahead to the boring life you had with the one who hurt you, deserted you. Cause I'm done being hurt and confused by you. Sorry excuse
As I gather my things I kiss the beautiful kids with tears in my eyes, and in their eyes I finally say
Goodbye
Comments
Post a Comment