Re-Loving

Sometimes I wanna jump into the water, and hopefully float to the surface
So I do't have to face
the possibility of drowning although

I am drowning metaphorically, neglected by family, "significant other" doesn't desire me, kids don't seem to notice me

All I have in this life is me
So as I swim to safety
I see that I need to be free
From these welting tears
free from these debilitating fears

I have to remember that I'm here for one reason or another
Maybe it's to helps us all love one another, bring peace to each other

But first I need to bring peace and love to myself.
I  need to remember that love needs to happen within myself before it goes to anyone else

No matter my situation there is no longer a hesitation to take time to build the recreation of self love that I should place above all else. That's what I need...

To love myself...

Comments

Popular Posts