Damn!

I can't shake this negative intake of feelings.
The pessimism is reeling me in.

The loss of a dear friend, school taking forever to reach an end, as my once excellent GPA is falling off the deep end. I can't climb up fast enough. And work, well I have had enough of it, I am sick of being brought down and given the runaround.

I feel like a fucking idiot, and I don't know how to handle it. My sexual prowess is becoming much less and less. I can't even fantasize to arise my erotic poetic flow, so instead I am writing this poetry of frustration.

I want some alleviation from these situations. Hell even sedation sounds great, or a nice vacation.
That would be nice.

Another nice stress reliever is some of that fever, that permeates from the bedroom. I want to make the walls go BOOM as I am getting some of the best chocolate candy I can take!

I want to be satisfied for once..tired of being metaphorically punched in the face. Hell just beam me up to space. "scotty".

I need to get my soul and body back from the lack of "spa treatment" it so deserves so that I can bounce back to my positivity and calm my damn nerves.

Can I get catch a fucking break??

DAMN!!!


Comments

Popular Posts