S.H.A.W
S.H.A.W
S-one
of the most SELFLESS people I have ever known.
It’s
like you have grown up in front of me, even though I am not much older lol. I
remember when I first met you. Young soldier.
H-so
HILARIOUS! Putting you and Saupe together was comical!
Your
quirks were phenomenal!
A-
AWESOME dude! You rock man, always have. You have a spirit that is so positive,
that it will always live.
W-WONDERFUL
friend you are and have been. You were there for me when I was at my wit’s end
on that fateful ski trip when my heart was torn to bits. That I will never
forget
Ben,
battle, Shaw. You have fought this tough battle head on to the end, and
although it has come to an end, you will win in the end, Ben because God is
calling you home.
You
don’t have to have to call this crazy world home any longer, but your spirit
will live forever.
I
salute you my friend! I love you man. PFC Ellis-Jontell-“crazy girl”
We
will miss you man. 349th/416th forever!
Comments
Post a Comment