Freestyle about straight up bullshit...
A lot of dirty shit seems to be surfacing...the fire within me is furnacing to the max...
facing those "men behind the masks"...,I'm about to drop every one of your asses...
no shame in my game no regrets in my steps. I kept my promises and stayed real...and deep inside I knew the deal..
with all the stones yall tried to throw my way, I say thank you and FUCK YOU!! Cause I will always remain true to what I say and what I do...
you think you got one up on this queen....oh no sweetie..this queen is one mean machine...
Mamma didn't raise no fool...so...without further adieu....Im cool on you.. Deuces!!
facing those "men behind the masks"...,I'm about to drop every one of your asses...
no shame in my game no regrets in my steps. I kept my promises and stayed real...and deep inside I knew the deal..
with all the stones yall tried to throw my way, I say thank you and FUCK YOU!! Cause I will always remain true to what I say and what I do...
you think you got one up on this queen....oh no sweetie..this queen is one mean machine...
Mamma didn't raise no fool...so...without further adieu....Im cool on you.. Deuces!!
Comments
Post a Comment