Loss..Pain...
Definite shift in this story of my life...causing some serious strife,
the ending of life, seems to be the "highlight" these days, along with the underlying betray-al of certain beings...
these fiends leech off those willing to give, when the fight to live seems to be put in jeopardy...when I decide to "kill" that part of me, don't try to call double jeopardy on me.
Cause I will hit you with all the power that is stored within me so that you will see you can't "charge" me with shit!...
THIS IS IT!! Done with this life, time to rewrite my story. I just hope my story will not involve any more eliminations and terminations in any variation as I have noticed there are some characterizations that need to be put in permanent hibernation...
my determination to seek out the good is becoming very slim to none...people dying so young, feeling like I am being strung up like a puppet, I cannot let this continue...
so I simply won't...I bid thee adieu former life...time for REAL love and REAL light!
the ending of life, seems to be the "highlight" these days, along with the underlying betray-al of certain beings...
these fiends leech off those willing to give, when the fight to live seems to be put in jeopardy...when I decide to "kill" that part of me, don't try to call double jeopardy on me.
Cause I will hit you with all the power that is stored within me so that you will see you can't "charge" me with shit!...
THIS IS IT!! Done with this life, time to rewrite my story. I just hope my story will not involve any more eliminations and terminations in any variation as I have noticed there are some characterizations that need to be put in permanent hibernation...
my determination to seek out the good is becoming very slim to none...people dying so young, feeling like I am being strung up like a puppet, I cannot let this continue...
so I simply won't...I bid thee adieu former life...time for REAL love and REAL light!
Comments
Post a Comment