Lone Wolf-freestyle from FB

I am a Lone Wolf
Everything happens for a reason
Losses also equal a gain
I've lost horribly due to an ultimate betrayal done to me
Causing me so much pain

This loss cannot be undone, so there's NO turning back on this one.
Until my gain following this loss comes, I will stand and walk like the Lone Wolf until the pack that I have been long awaiting is found amongst the trenches of this fucked up world we live in

Separation hurts like a sonofabitch. Not even stitches can stop my heart from bleeding into the land. But it wasn't by my hand. So all I can do is let the pack that I used to know and call my own know that they will forever be loved and in  my heart, and that love will always be shown in every move I make while takin this painful journey a

Lone

Love Always,

The Lone Wolf

Comments

Popular Posts