Panther Spirit-freestyle poem from FB

I carry the spirit of a Panther.

Fierce, tactical, strategic, constantly observing. I bear the soul of a doting mother
Loving, caring, nuturing, but..

These traits that I possess couldn't stop the progress of these negative tables from turning
It didn't prevent the wishful burning of this chapter in my book.

We were supposed to grow and learn from each other, Love one another.
Yet this is another fucked up ending to this once strong bond and love we had for each
other.

We were soooooo close to getting on the right track, then the old ways that set us back have now surfaced tenfold
This shit (patten) is getting old!
Im getting older, I can't continue the allowance of getting the secretive cold shoulder. No more weight on me the size of a boulder. Your smoldering temper got the best of you but it didn't get the best of me. Not this version of me, not this time. And it never will again.

It's time to do what I should have done a long ass time ago. I gotta let go. Especially since I no longer have the family that I strived and tried to thrive ever so, the children I will ALWAYS adore so!

You decided to dangle them over my head, like I was a cat tryin to catch the piece of thread. Now they were taken from me by your hands physically but they will always remain with me,  in my heart, mind, mentally and spiritually.

A mother is all I've ever wanted to be, besides having a degree in Psychology.

So, where is my family??
Where are the children that are supposed to depend on me and love me unconditionally as I would them?
Hopefully one day I will have them...Until then, I remain a lone panther until I form my own Pride

Again....



Comments

Popular Posts