Enter Stellar (Interstellar)
This human being was at a boiling point with my emotional state. My mental health was on the verge of a total breakdown.
Enter Stellar
I was so alone and constantly in a somber mood, losing faith in life and love.
Enter Stellar
I was truly at the end of my rope, on the verge of a full meltdown. Physical and mental.
Enter Stellar
My precious little fur baby, my son, my beautiful Black Cat. You're mama's good boy!
You have changed the life of this tortured soul, that was damn near rendered soulless. Not to mention, making the whole family fall for your charms and snuggles.
Your golden green eyes and beautiul Black fur reminiscent of a panther made miniature bring me, and everyone around you to be so enamored with your one-of-a-kind spirit.
My lil King Virgo, such a blessing you are and have been from the beginning! You're truly Mommy's brightest and most beautiful star!
I Love You So Much!
Comments
Post a Comment