No Constructs/Systems/Binaries
I'm neither male nor female, or the constructs of what they both mean in the patriarchal Anglo Christian society.
Nah, I'm somewhere in between. An even mixture of masculine and feminine energy. And I'm happily staying put.
I've always seemed to struggle with the conformity of what gender was and what it meant to the cisgendered majority. But, I have to face my reality. I'm NON-BINARY! Androgyne! Two-Spirit! Both Feminine and Masculine!
And I've never felt more beautiful! More complete! More truthful! I'm free from the labels attempted to be put on me! I'm finished with the molds that tried to shape me into a facet of dishonesty!
FUCK YOUR RULES! FUCK YOUR OPINIONS! FUCK YOUR CONSTRUCTS!
My identity, my sexuality will never be up for debate and I refuse to substantiate any ignorance on either subject! You can kindly suck my dick if you expect me to!
"I'm not a woman, I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand!"-Prince
Comments
Post a Comment