My "alter ego" Lady Red

Lady Red

Cheah Im that b**ch they call Lady Red
F**k over me you will end up dead

Im sensual, seductive, my pink palace is productive
it successes in dropping you to your knees begging me please baby please
Let me have a taste
F**k you I have NO time to waste. Give me space and get the f**k out of my face
Who am I you ask, I will surely tell you and Ill beat that a** if you come within 10 ft of me and
Try to take advantage of me
I dare you!

See what happened to you, I told you.
If you mess with me, you'll be bloody red and dead,

Cause I'm that b**ch they call Lady Red!

Lady Red, Telly's alter ego
Y'all already know!

Lady Red doesn't get hurt, Lady Red feels no pain
Lady Red makes mofos and fees squirt again and again!

Don't front, give me that c**t, come off that d**k Ill make it slick!

Yeah baby, you know you want me. Male, female, don't matter to me!

They all come to me, cum because of me

I love d**k, I love p***y, give it all to me! There's no stopping me when Im hungry!
Give me those delicious juices as it oozes out ya p***y! Put it all on me! Give me that long thick black d**k with the prophylactic. Deliver it hard like I like it!

Lady Red is in command whether its with a woman or a man.

NO joke, Ill make you choke on  my juice like a noose around ya neck!
Ill f**k you up when you least expect it
When we get on that grind, take it from behind. You will find
I get super wet and soak you like a water jet

You enter this palace, taste this palace, take charge of this palace, I should charge for this palace!
If you get the privilege to redeem this, you better handle this. It's not easy, believe me

Lady Red here to stay, every day all day
Ill have you feenin like a meth head givin me all your bread just to taste me, lapping up every drop cause you would never wanna waste me.

Plus, there's enough for everybody! hehe

This here can never be cloned.
Lady Red, I am the ONLY one!

Comments

Popular Posts