NO More
I'm ready for progression and succession..
.it's time to beat this recession...
time to break out the connections and make some confections...
to take me outta this funk Im in, ugly as sin but I know I will win I'm determined to get in and beat this thing!
Hope to get rid of the pain stings, tired of the same things over and over,
bent over with pain, nothing to gain from the strain of mundane medical body issues, put away the tissues,
no more crying, Im not dying, I will live and give all I can to make myself a better woman. I will take a stand and fight the disease, give myself peace and ease.
NO MORE PAIN NO MORE STRAIN, NO MORE ACID RAIN! Our health will sustain! This will end, our bodies will mend, our health we will defend!
.it's time to beat this recession...
time to break out the connections and make some confections...
to take me outta this funk Im in, ugly as sin but I know I will win I'm determined to get in and beat this thing!
Hope to get rid of the pain stings, tired of the same things over and over,
bent over with pain, nothing to gain from the strain of mundane medical body issues, put away the tissues,
no more crying, Im not dying, I will live and give all I can to make myself a better woman. I will take a stand and fight the disease, give myself peace and ease.
NO MORE PAIN NO MORE STRAIN, NO MORE ACID RAIN! Our health will sustain! This will end, our bodies will mend, our health we will defend!
Comments
Post a Comment