Never the same
It's strange
how things change so quickly
it's almost sickly how drastic even fantastic
change can be
sometimes change can damage and ravage your
heart and soul, making you implode like a sinkhole
I wish change was easy, dealing with change makes me utterly queasy
It's gut wrenching and teeth clenching but it has to be done.
I wish I could just run, run, run away but each day procrastinated is another torturous day regenerated
You just gotta rip the bandaid, sip the kool-aid and keep it pushin. No sense in hushing the truth
I need a confidence boost! No more noose, heavy as a f**kin moose hanging around my neck
Gotta put my priorities in check! Need to make that change, start with the (wo)man in the mirror-RIP MJ
Stop the tremors and terrors. Change may be beautiful, it may be ugly, but when it is present, it is necessary. Whether it is or isn't the right fit....
I will embrace it.
how things change so quickly
it's almost sickly how drastic even fantastic
change can be
sometimes change can damage and ravage your
heart and soul, making you implode like a sinkhole
I wish change was easy, dealing with change makes me utterly queasy
It's gut wrenching and teeth clenching but it has to be done.
I wish I could just run, run, run away but each day procrastinated is another torturous day regenerated
You just gotta rip the bandaid, sip the kool-aid and keep it pushin. No sense in hushing the truth
I need a confidence boost! No more noose, heavy as a f**kin moose hanging around my neck
Gotta put my priorities in check! Need to make that change, start with the (wo)man in the mirror-RIP MJ
Stop the tremors and terrors. Change may be beautiful, it may be ugly, but when it is present, it is necessary. Whether it is or isn't the right fit....
I will embrace it.
Comments
Post a Comment