Pain
Pain
Physical, emotional, mental
It takes away your potential
To be healthy, free of radicals
It makes me erratical, I need sabbatical
to rest, to heal
Why do we have to feel
Pain, causing strain, like icy cold rain
I want to be free!
Live happily, prance and dance elegantly
Pain. It hurts the mind, body and soul
It puts a hole in your heart. It can tear you apart
Please, I beg you, take this pain away.....
Physical, emotional, mental
It takes away your potential
To be healthy, free of radicals
It makes me erratical, I need sabbatical
to rest, to heal
Why do we have to feel
Pain, causing strain, like icy cold rain
I want to be free!
Live happily, prance and dance elegantly
Pain. It hurts the mind, body and soul
It puts a hole in your heart. It can tear you apart
Please, I beg you, take this pain away.....
Comments
Post a Comment