Euphoria
I want to feel that high
That takes me to the sky
That feeling of easiness without the queasiness
I want that ecstasy to put that sensual effect on me
I need that pill to give me that ultimate thrill and to make me chill
I can be so uptight, I just might pick up that herb
so I'm totally undisturbed
Hmmm...maybe I should find this high naturally not synthetically
So I decide to sit and meditate. I sedate my mind
Peace and quiet, oneness and serenity I find....
I don't need drugs after all!
P.S.-nothing wrong with herb as long as it's not laced with chemicals ;)
That takes me to the sky
That feeling of easiness without the queasiness
I want that ecstasy to put that sensual effect on me
I need that pill to give me that ultimate thrill and to make me chill
I can be so uptight, I just might pick up that herb
so I'm totally undisturbed
Hmmm...maybe I should find this high naturally not synthetically
So I decide to sit and meditate. I sedate my mind
Peace and quiet, oneness and serenity I find....
I don't need drugs after all!
P.S.-nothing wrong with herb as long as it's not laced with chemicals ;)
Comments
Post a Comment