Foundation
Some families have 2 parents
We were blessed with only 1
Our wonderful mommy, Strong, black beautiful one
She had us young, but she was so smart, never dumb. She put aside all the possible fun
for her children.
NO one was there when she cried, no one was there when she did what she could to make sure we were all good
She bathed us, raised, us, fed us and always supports us!
When our blessing named Shayne came, even with his handicap strains and limits, she refused to pivot to the giving up route. She never gave up or gave out!
Our non-conventional family, it means everything to me! My mommy protects me
Even when she upsets me with her issues healthwise, she never ceases to rise to the occasion to continually be our foundation that we depend on
Her strength lives on through my sister, my brother and ME!
From a fave book of mine I find....
I LOVE YOU FOREVER
I LIKE YOU FOR ALWAYS
AS LONG AS I'M LIVING
MY MOMMY YOU'LL BE
That sentence will forever remain true.
Mommy, I'll forever love you!
We were blessed with only 1
Our wonderful mommy, Strong, black beautiful one
She had us young, but she was so smart, never dumb. She put aside all the possible fun
for her children.
NO one was there when she cried, no one was there when she did what she could to make sure we were all good
She bathed us, raised, us, fed us and always supports us!
When our blessing named Shayne came, even with his handicap strains and limits, she refused to pivot to the giving up route. She never gave up or gave out!
Our non-conventional family, it means everything to me! My mommy protects me
Even when she upsets me with her issues healthwise, she never ceases to rise to the occasion to continually be our foundation that we depend on
Her strength lives on through my sister, my brother and ME!
From a fave book of mine I find....
I LOVE YOU FOREVER
I LIKE YOU FOR ALWAYS
AS LONG AS I'M LIVING
MY MOMMY YOU'LL BE
That sentence will forever remain true.
Mommy, I'll forever love you!
Comments
Post a Comment