Freedom
Don't try to entrap my evolving being and bring my soul down below the hollow ground.
I am my own person and no other human will subject me to surrender my individuality. This is a reality that we seem to face on a far too consistent basis and it slows the pace for our souls to seek our happy place and rejoice in it.
Why must you deface my beautiful choice? Why must you try to silence my passionate voice?
I should be granted the freedom my fellow troops fought and died for! The freedoms I honorably served for!
You have no reason to address me as a freak or a whore, simply because I choose to explore and prohibit any limits for my pleasure seeking core. I refuse to inhibit my erotic spirit so get used to it and leave me to handle it! It's none of your fucking business how I chose to celebrate my erotic sensations.
I am...Sensual, Sexual, Tasteful, Faithful and grateful for my womanhood to be completely understood by those who have the common sense to stifle the oppression of such.
Every bit of my being should be serene, free to reach the multi orgasmic seas that pour from my beautiful Yoni
By my own hand, I am able to reach "under the table", past my sable brown mound and reach my Yoni crown.
From there, I activate my purring sound that breaks the concrete walls down. Ooohhh the song of pleasure cannot be measured in any normal frequency, no note can properly describe its rawness! Mmmmm....so beautiful, so bountiful!
So meaningful!
No adherence to the dull, lifeless sexuality that major society expects from me. My Yoni is the sugary center of pleasure and should always be treasured!
Ladies, Fellas, Everybody! Don't be afraid and don't try to persuade the norm, You were born free so remain free! Embrace your sexuality! Don't limit your erotic spirit!
I know I won't!
I am my own person and no other human will subject me to surrender my individuality. This is a reality that we seem to face on a far too consistent basis and it slows the pace for our souls to seek our happy place and rejoice in it.
Why must you deface my beautiful choice? Why must you try to silence my passionate voice?
I should be granted the freedom my fellow troops fought and died for! The freedoms I honorably served for!
You have no reason to address me as a freak or a whore, simply because I choose to explore and prohibit any limits for my pleasure seeking core. I refuse to inhibit my erotic spirit so get used to it and leave me to handle it! It's none of your fucking business how I chose to celebrate my erotic sensations.
I am...Sensual, Sexual, Tasteful, Faithful and grateful for my womanhood to be completely understood by those who have the common sense to stifle the oppression of such.
Every bit of my being should be serene, free to reach the multi orgasmic seas that pour from my beautiful Yoni
By my own hand, I am able to reach "under the table", past my sable brown mound and reach my Yoni crown.
From there, I activate my purring sound that breaks the concrete walls down. Ooohhh the song of pleasure cannot be measured in any normal frequency, no note can properly describe its rawness! Mmmmm....so beautiful, so bountiful!
So meaningful!
No adherence to the dull, lifeless sexuality that major society expects from me. My Yoni is the sugary center of pleasure and should always be treasured!
Ladies, Fellas, Everybody! Don't be afraid and don't try to persuade the norm, You were born free so remain free! Embrace your sexuality! Don't limit your erotic spirit!
I know I won't!
Comments
Post a Comment